2016 online registration has concluded. Dates and registration for 2017 will be posted when available.
Kids! Don’t forget to sign up for the Hyannis Harbor Hawks Baseball Academy this summer! This is a baseball development clinic for all youth from ages 5 through 15. You’ll learn hitting, pitching, and fielding under the watchful eyes of Harbor Hawks head coach Chad Gassman and Harbor Hawks players. All participants receive a free T-shirt and instruction from the best!
Sessions and Facilities:
Sessions are from 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. daily with a 15-minute snack break and other breaks as needed. All sessions will be held at McKeon Park in Hyannis, High School Road, behind Pope John Paul II High School. Players should bring their own snacks and drinks to replenish their energy during the breaks. Instruction will be closely supervised by the Hyannis Harbor Hawks coaches and players and will range from the fundamentals to advanced techniques. Ability, maturity, and experience will be taken into consideration when assigning participants to age groups.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Players are restricted to the McKeon Park playing field.
2. Each player should provide his or her own basic equipment:
–a. glove, cap, bat
–b. baseball pants or sweatpants
–c. t-shirt or sweatshirt
–d. sneakers or rubber cleats, no metal
–e. water or other drink and a snack
Other equipment (extra bats, balls, etc.) will be provided by the Harbor Hawks.
3. Dismissal time is 11:30 a.m. Parents or designated pickup person: Please, do not be late!
4. Rules of behavior in a group setting will be honored…failure to follow simple rules of behavior will be cause for dismissal with no refund.
5. Voluntary withdrawal or absenteeism is not refundable.
6. Parents are welcome to view clinic activities.
In case of rain (or any other field conditions) the sessions may be made up at any time within another session. Parents may call 508-505-8629 by 8:00 a.m. for the official decision.
To learn more:
For more information, please call Chad Gassman at 508-505-8629 or email at chadgassman(at)judsonu.edu.